■ Next APTLD Meeting: APTLD76, Iskandar Puteri, Malaysia, 5-6 September 2019
¶ Meeting Website ¶ Online Registration ¶ Agenda (14 June 2019)
■ APTLD Working Papers Series NO.1: Re-delegation of .VU - An Experience from the Southern Pacific View (Ordinary Members Only)
■ Facebook Posts:
• C'mon join the ride on the Marrakech express: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzB5eRu6HOk
The ICANN65-Marrakech schedule website is now published: https://65.schedule.icann.org/
• The Gransy s.r.o. team has just contributed to a DNS event in Luanda, Angola. Link
• “Don’t say it’s a fine morning or I’ll shoot ya.” -- India’s largest registrar goes insolvent, gets suspended
• Thank you, NITPAA, for referrring to APTLD in your recent newsletter for May 2019 (http://nitpaa.org.af/nitpaa-monthly/). We are always happy to provide our humble assistance to our colleagues and friends in Afghanistan.
• .TW : a phenomenal growth, peculiar pricing policies, uncertain prospects: http://domainincite.com/
• An important step towards universal terminology and metrix for ccTLDs:https://rrdg.centr.org/proj…/standards/registration-metrics/
• An interesting case of an utmost transparency with the court of law touching on a very controversial practice and .NZ making an effort to protect customers'' rights: New Zealand’s ccTLD Taking on DomainTools in Court – Video
• Change of the Boss of all bosses at AFNIC: Afnic’s Board of Trustees has elected its new President
• Well done, LANIC: https://www.icann.org/en/resources/idn/fast-track/string-evaluation-completion
If Don Hollander is reading it now, his eyes are wet from joy and pride. APTLD, too, wipes a couple of tears, as we-just a little bit-contributed to this milestone achievement. Oh, and our warmest congrats to the. EU team and our dear friend Giovanni Seppia. Bravissimo, maestro!
For all the posts: https://www.facebook.com/pg/aptld/posts/