A Cybersecurity Webinar for APTLD Ordinary Members< back to list
On 9 June 2021 APTLD hosted a prominent threat intelligence company WhoisXML API for a webinar on ways to detect and counter a number of suspicious Internet properties that make their way to the DNS. In a cybersecurity webinar held exclusively for APTLD Ordinary Members, representatives of WhoisXML API, including Messrs. Alexander Ronquillo, Ed Gibbs, Ching Chiao, and Alexandre Francois, covered several important topics including:
● Phishing and malware trends in 2021
● ccTLD registry cybersecurity challenges
● An exclusive study about pandemic-related Internet properties in the Asia-Pacific region
● Threat intelligence tools to detect, recon, monitor, and take down the bad guys’ domain names
● A practical threat-hunting exercise with real-life data
APTLD would like to thank the WhoisXML team for a very insightful and interactive class and hopes to continue our collaboration with the cybesecurity expert team.